Circa 1900 this magnificent character stone homestead with brand new roof boasts of the features one would be expect of a home of this era – arched hallway, polished timber flooring, 4 open fire places with ornate mantles, height pressed metal ceilings, cellar & bullnosed verandahs.
The home comprises:
• 3 double bedrooms all with open fires & ornate mantles
• Huge lounge & dine with open fire
• Country style kitchen with dishwasher, large gas oven & walk-in pantry
• Study with potential to be converted to a butlers pantry
• Rustic family casual meals room with combustion heating
• Brand new sparkling bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
• Large country with full wall of linen & storage robes
• Dry cellar, the perfect spot to store the wine
• The home is complete with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Across the full width of the home is a large patio overlooking the established back garden.
There is also a functional outdoor toilet.
The single garage, currently utilised as a gym has an attached carport & secure store room.
Established as a hobby farm the properties outbuildings include a shearing shed, a 6 stable barn which is currently used as a piggery, hay shed, implement shed 30×8.5 mts, implement shed 9×6 mts, store shed & steel cattle yards with loading ramp.
Fenced to several paddocks, you can manage your stock & grow your own feed.
Situated 5 minutes out of Mallala this property is within very easy commuting distance to the city & suburbs.
If you are looking for a property oozing with character & want to enjoy a peaceful rural lifestyle, look no further – This one is for you.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|