Circa 1955 this character freestone fronted residence is sighted on a 1579 square metre allotment with the convenience of rear lane access. This is a real bonus, enabling you to utilise the size of the block to its fullest potential.
The home comprises :
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, the master with built in robes, Bedroom 2 also has built ins
- Recently refurbished kitchen with near new dishwasher and brand new oven
- Large lounge with gas heating
- Bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Front patio, the ideal spot to enjoy a morning coffee & observe the passing traffic
Other improvements comprise :
- Huge enclosed carport with roller door
This also serves as a great outdoor entertaining area
- Besser block garage – partially converted to a self contained flat
- Single garage
- 45,000 litre rainwater tank which is plumbed to the house
- Store shedding
The established front gardens add to the appeal of the home with the rear lane access there is heaps of room to build extra shedding or park caravans, boats or trailers.
Centrally located it is within walking distance to all of the towns amenities.
A great first home, retirement home or investment property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|