This immaculately presented family home set on 2 acres offers a great lifestyle for the family to enjoy.
The home is very conveniently located just within a few minutes drive to Angle Vale & a very easy commute to the city & suburbs.
The circa 1994 brick veneer home comprises:
• 4 spacious bedrooms the master with walk-in robe & en-suite with double vanity, Bedroom 2 & 3 both have built in robes & bedroom 4 has provision for a built in robe
• Central kitchen
• Family room with slow combustion heating
• Laundry & separate toilet
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Double carport under main roof
• Gabled patio
• 6×9 metre shed & poultry run
• 2 horse paddocks
It is an attractive corner block with many established trees & lawn.
The property is sensibly priced to attract a quick sale so put this one on your list to inspect to avoid disappointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Trinity College Gawler River
|LOT 205 Heaslip Road Angle Vale SA 5117||Combined||Non-Government||4.56 km|
Angle Vale Primary School
|LOT 200 Heaslip Road Angle Vale SA 5117||Primary||Government||4.95 km|
St Columba College
|42 President Avenue Andrews Farm SA 5114||Combined||Non-Government||8.52 km|
Virginia Primary School
|LOT 100 Park Road Virginia SA 5120||Primary||Government||8.81 km|
|Adelaide North Special School||99 Douglas Drive Munno Para SA 5115||Special||Government||8.97 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.