With easy access to the main Port Wakefield Highway this 38.84 hectare -96 acre property is ideally located to either commute to the city & suburbs to work or travel to the Port Wakefield district where there is a range of employment opportunities in the hay processing industry, poultry industry & primo abattoirs.
Ideally suited for hobby farming the property comprises of:
- 3 Bedroom timber framed home
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, toilet & vanity
- Wide shady verandahs & car-porting surround the home
There is a separate self contained flat with bathroom facility which is ideal for the teenagers or guests to have their own space when they come to visit.
Other improvements include:
- 20×14 metre shed with dirt flooring which would make fantastic stabling
- 16×12 metre shed with concrete floor & power
- 12×6 metre shed with concrete floor & power
- And for the garden enthusiast a shade house/potting shed
There is plenty of rainwater storage with 7 rain water tanks
There is also some stabling & round yards for the horses
Whilst the land hasn’t been recently cropped it is still very arable & suitable for cropping & grazing.
This is a great opportunity to get into the rural/hobby farming lifestyle.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?