Set amid established trees on approx 2.5 acres this great family home was built by the current owners some 33 years ago.
Beautifully presented & maintained the Heathfield built brick veneer home comprises
• 5 Spacious bedrooms the master has an ensuite & walk-in robe
• Large central kitchen, recently updated with new benchtops, cooktop, rangehood & dishwasher
• Family & meals with combustion heater & split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• L shaped lounge/dine
• Sparkling 3 way family bathroom
• Linen storage to the hallway
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• The home has been freshly painted & features tasteful neutral decor throughout
Other improvements include:
• 3.75 kilowatt solar system
• Carport under the main roof
• Large paved patio/outdoor entertaining area, plus side verandah
• 6×9 metre garage with concrete floor & power
• Poultry run
• Horse stable & shelters
• Vege patch
There are 2 main paddocks suitable for horses, sheep & hobby farm pursuits
The location of the property is very convenient, It’s only 5 minutes from Angle Vale & very easy commuting to the city & suburbs now the Northern Connector Highway project is complete.
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase your dream property in Lewsiston & enjoy a rural lifestyle.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?