Set on a large 1200m2 country style block, this very appealing family home is within walking distance to the local school and Two Wells main street precinct.
Built in 2002, The brick veneer home comprises
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite and Walk in Robe and Bedroom 2 with walk in
robe, Bedroom 3 with built in robe and desk
• Kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
• Family room with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Casual Meal Area
• Large formal lounge and dine with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Storage closet to hallway
• Sparkling 3-way family bathroom with linen storage
• Laundry with built-ins
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
The Exterior comprises of
• Double carport under main roof with remote control roller doors
• Fantastic gabled patio for outdoor entertaining
• 6×9 meter shed with concrete floor and power
• 2 rainwater tanks plumbed to the hot water service
• Fully established low maintenance garden with lawns, shrubs and fruit trees
Being wider frontage block there is excellent access to the back yard for boats, caravans or trailers.
This property will suit a range of purchasers including Families, Retirees, First Home Buyers and Investors.
Call today to organise a viewing to avoid disappointment as homes of this quality sell fast!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|