Tucked away on a secluded 3300m2 allotment this circa 1999 modern bungalow offers peace & privacy with no noisy passing traffic & is withing walking distance to all of the township amenities.
This stunning family home features
- 3 or 4 bedrooms the master with walk-in robe & ensuite, whilst it is currently 3 bedrooms the large second bedroom with the addition of a wall can be converted back to 2 separate bedrooms
- Large formal lounge
- Central kitchen with loads of cupboard & bench space
- Bright open plan family & dining area
- Separate games room
- Sparkling 3 way family bathroom
- Spacious laundry
- Appealing neutral decor through-out
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas heating
The Exterior Features Include
- Carport under main roof
- Gabled patio overlooking a sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool
- Large garden shed/pool accessory shed
- Gazebo – The perfect spot to sit back & enjoy a wine or beer & listen to the birds
- 9×6 metre 3 car garage with concrete floor & power
- 22,500 litre rainwater tank plumbed to home
- Established gardens of roses, shrubs & natives
Rarely do properties of this size allotment come on the market. There is still plenty of space for extra shedding, car, caravan & boat parking.
This is a rare find so move on this one quick to avoid disappointment.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?