This circa 2004 built Hickibotham Georgia design with spa is set on one of the tidiest 2.5 acre allotments you will find.
The floorplan of the home & size of the block provides for perfect family living.
The home features:
• 4 Double bedrooms the master has large ensuite with spa & walk-in robe, bedroom 2 has walk-in robe & bedroom 3 & 4 both have built-in robes
• Formal lounge & dining with vaulted ceilings
• Kitchen with dishwasher, corner pantry & ample bench & cupboard space
• Large open dining & living room with combustion heating
• Separate games room
• 3 way family bathroom
• Linen storage & cloak closet
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Double garage under main room
Other improvements include:
• 6×12 metre shed with power & a 6×9 metre shed
The gardens are low maintenance established with lawns, shrubs & palms
The block is ready to be established to suit your own requirements.
Situated on the no through end of Garden Avenue, access to the main Port Wakefield Highway is a breeze, being ideal for commuting to suburbia.
Inspection is strictly by appointment with selling agent.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|