Situated within easy commuting distance to the city & suburbs this 120 acres – 48.58 hectare property is the ideal hobby block for grazing livestock. It is very conveniently located to the Dublin livestock exchange.
The quality Distinctive built home comprises:
• 3 double bedrooms, the master has a large walk in robe & direct access to the 2 way family bathroom, bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built in robes
• Large bright open plan kitchen, dine, living with split system reverse cycle air conditioning & fully tiled floor
• Family bathroom with bath & shower, separate vanity area & toilet
• Large laundry
• 9 foot ceilings adding to the spaciousness of the home
• Carport under main roof with direct access to the home
• Solar power
• Front & rear verandahs
Other improvements include a 60×30 steel framed shed with concrete floor, sheep yards & 22,500 litre rain water tank
The land is fenced to 1 main paddock & 4 smaller paddocks.
The property has 3 road frontages & is only about half a kilometre from the bitumen section of Carslake Road, so you can live in the country without having to travel big distances on unsealed roads.
This property could also well suit someone with trucks as the livestock markets, grain cleaning facility, export grain facility & other industry are all a couple of kilometres down the road.
Inspection by appointment only with selling agent
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?