Situated on a huge 1338m2 allotment at the end of the shrub lined Pelican Court & backing on to the international bird, this property sits in the the perfect property location.
Circa 2010 this is very appealing timber framed home features:
• 4 Double bedrooms, master with ensuite with spa & walk-in robe & bedroom 3 & 4 both have built in robes
• Kitchen with walk in pantry, new oven, dishwasher, ample bench & cupboard space
• Large lounge
• Central family room with split system reverse cycle air conditioning & combustion heating
• Family bathroom – 3 way design
• Laundry with store room
• Patio with decking – the perfect spot to sit back relax look over the international bird sanctuary & also spot the kangaroos hopping around
• 10 Panel – 1.9 kilowatt solar system
• 3 × 22,500, 1x 5,000 litre rainwater tanks
• Double carport with remote control roller door
• 10 metre x 8 metre triple bay garage with concrete floor & power
• Garden shed
• Established gardens & fruit trees
This is a very low maintenance property with the home recently reclad eliminating painting & also adding extra insulating qualities to the home.
Situated within very easy commuting distance to the city & suburbs you can live at Thompson Beach & really enjoy the relaxing lifestyle it has to offer -Crab, Fish & Relax !
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?