Circa 1885, This character bluestone villa situated in the main street of the township would respond beautifully to restoration to become a real show piece.
The features it presents to work with are lofty 14 foot ceilings, 6 open fireplaces & functional wood stove, dry cellar, long central hallway & timber flooring.
Formally the National Bank, it also offers the potential to be able to conduct a business from home.
The home of approximately 247 square meters of living comprises of :
- 4 double bedrooms all with open fires
- Lounge with slow combustion heating
- Refurbished kitchen with both electric & wood ovens
- Former bank facility with its own access, office area & vault
- Bathroom with shower & 2 vanities
- Laundry, toilet
- Workroom with second toilet
- 6×6 metre shed concrete floor, light & power
- 6×5.80 metre shed divided into single garage & garden/store shed
- 2 rain water tanks, one being plumbed to the home
- Established gardens
- Set on a 1206 square metre allotment with rear access
Riverton is set in the heart of the picturesque Gilbert Valley, only a 30 minute drive from the famous Clare Valley wine region & 106 kilometres from Adelaide.
This is a great opportunity to be able to live in the home & take your time to restore it in your own time.
When completed you will certainly have a home that you will be proud to own
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$240 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|