Set on 2.5 acres this 10 year old brick veneer home is ideally suited for family living.
The home features:
• 4 double bedrooms, the master has a walkthrough robe to a large ensuite. All other bedrooms have built in robes
• Formal lounge
• Huge open plan kitchen/dine/living
The kitchen has island bench, dishwasher, ample cupboard space & extra large walk in pantry.
• Sparkling 3 way family bathroom
• Laundry with built in cupboard & bench
• Double garage under main roof with panel lift door & direct access to the home
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & slow combustion heating
Other features include
• Huge gabled patio & rear verandah
• 12×7×3 metre shed with concrete floor, power, toilet & 3 phase power
• 22,500 litre rain water tank plumbed to the home
There are established gardens of lawns & shrubs.
The house yard is fenced with colourbond fencing and there is a large paddock to the rear which is suitable for horses & hobby farm pursuits.
The property is zoned animal husbandry so it is suitable for dog & horse keeping.
Ideally located 5 minutes drive to Virginia & within very easy commuting distance to the city & suburbs.
Move to Lewiston & enjoy the great lifestyle it offers.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|