Price Guide $475,000 to $500,000
Set on a prime 5 acre allotment with easy access to the main Port Wakefield Highway for commuting purpose.
This timber framed home is set amid an attractive treed setting.
The home features:
• 3 Spacious bedrooms, bedroom 1& 2 both with built in robes
• Country style kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space
• Huge lounge & dine
• Bathroom with shower & vanity
• Separate toilet
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Full length rear patio & front verandah
• 6×9 metre shed with concrete floor & power & rear lean to
• Garden shed
• Stable & poultry run
• The block is fenced to 3 main paddocks, suitable for livestock
The property is very versatile suitable for a number of uses including hobby farming, truck parking, gardening or general livestock/rural living.
The property also has the recycled water mains running past the front.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a small acreage just a couple of minutes from Two Wells & easy commuting distance to the city & suburbs.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|