Under the new urban employment zoning this property has potential to be subdivided to suit a variety of uses including a fuel depot, motor repair station, road transport terminal, & warehousing to name a few.
With a sealed road frontage the improvements include a brick veneer home comprising of:
• 3 spacious bedrooms, master with walk in robe & access to 2 way bathroom
• split system air-conditioning
• Family room
• Bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
• Separate toilet
• Carport & verandah
• 8 panel 2.2 kilowatt solar system
• 6×6 metre shed & 7×6 metre shed
• Store shedding
The land is currently share farmed by a local farmer providing some handy extra income to supplement the council & water rates.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?