This stunning 2 year old distinctive built home sits on an attractive 2.15 Hectare – 5 Acre allotment with mature gums & a picturesque outlook across Lewiston to the Adelaide Hills & Barossa Ranges.
The home comprises:
- 4 Bedrooms or 3 plus study, the master has a large walk through robe to the ensuite with double vanity. Bedroom 2 also has built in robes.
- Large open plan kitchen/dine/living with double sliding doors opening out onto the tiled alfresco
- The kitchen features an island bench with dishwasher, ample bench & cupboard space & walk-in pantry
- Separate formal lounge
- Sparkling family bathroom with bath, shower & linen storage, & separate vanity area & toilet
- Laundry with bench & built-in storage cupboard
- Hallway with wall of storage robes
- 2 split system reverse cycle air conditioners & ceiling fans
- The home features very tasteful decor throughout with tiling to the living & hallways & carpet through the bedrooms & lounge
- Alfresco is the perfect spot to entertain or sit back relax, take in the outlook & enjoy the serenity
- Attached double carport
Established for horses these facilities include – 3 Stables, tack shed, hay shed/float shed, 25×50 metre shellgrit arena, 3 large yards, large main paddock & electric fencing
Other improvements include a 15×9 metre shed with concrete floor & power sectioned into a garage/workshop & games room, 2 cellar 22,500 rainwater tanks, a 2000 litre fire supply tank.
The gardens have been established with lawns & shrubs all for easy care & low maintenance.
Ideally located in Lewiston it has easy access to Port Wakefield Highway for commuting purposes & is only a few minutes drive to Virginia & Angle Vale.
This is a quality property & presented to impress so be quick to inspect to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?