In Australia, the perfect escape to rest, relax and entertain is a beach house and among beach houses so very few can claim all the attributes of 15 Shipton. Whether you wish to build something astonishing or just get away now, this sale deserves your attention.
Private, elevated, north facing, direct beach access land is as rare as it gets and the number privileging these features are indeed few. Include some of the south coasts best surf breaks, a dog friendly beach and the array of fantastic eateries that Mollymook provides, we can happily term this offering ‘Extraordinary’.
The “Home Beautiful” featured 4-bedroom house has plenty to offer as it stands. Yet for those wishing to renovate, the bones provide many opportunities and indeed for those willing to rebuild, your possibilities of a substantial multi-split level home on this 1164sqm, are indeed magical.
- Original Shipton block where whales, dolphins and seals often compliment the view
- Diving, fishing, surfing, swimming, potential for a boat mooring, and a sheltered cove with rock pools at your gate
- Mollymook Golf Club, a gentle stroll away
- Open plan living with high ceilings capturing the north sun and sea breeze
- Large Ironbark timber entertaining terrace with spectacular ocean panorama
- Awe inspiring views along the shoreline, accessed by a quaint landscaped pathway
- Private inground pool surrounded by lush green foliage
- All 4 bedrooms offer their own unique ocean and coastline vistas
- Master bedroom with stunning ensuite and private balcony
- Large contemporary galley kitchen for the chef at heart and perfectly situated for large gatherings
- 3 Bathrooms, outdoor shower, study, laundry, security system, double garage, storeroom, off-street boat parking
This south coast jewel is now on offer.
Online Auction: Friday 1 October at 7pm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|