• Sensational north facing ocean and coastline views are the highlight of this modern yet casual beach house. Situated overlooking Narrawallee Beach and only 200 metres to the beach access in one of Narrawallee’s most coveted locations. Coastal grey and white tones provide a soothing and relaxed beach house appeal, with the addition of low maintenance landscaped gardens to add some pops of colour and a touch of privacy. Fondly named ‘Esmerelda’, whilst a split-level home, all of the living is on one level, elevated to take in the panoramic seascape. Blackbutt timber floors and expansive open plan living is designed to provide a casual ambience and to take in the stunning views. The front deck is the ideal place to soak up the sun morning or evening with coastal look blinds if you prefer some shade from the hot summer sun. A contemporary gourmet kitchen includes 40mm Caesarstone, island bench, glass splashback, gas cook top and soft close drawers. Master built in 2011, every care and detail has been thoughtfully implemented into this designer home. From the master bedroom you can awake to the sea vistas and louvre windows allow you to control the flow of the sea breeze. The ensuite and main bathroom are tiled to the ceiling with stylish floating basins and frameless glass shower. Benefitting from a passive solar design, full insulation, comfort glass, gas fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning you will be comfortable year-round. The epitome of beachside living in close proximity to a myriad of restaurants, cafes, two golf courses and the art and culture of historical Milton.
• Double garage (auto door), under house storage, side access
• 5,000 Litre water tank, solar hot water with electric back up
• Hot and cold outdoor shower
• Gas point for the BBQ
• 100% Wool carpets in bedrooms
• Modern square set gyprock
• Gutter guard
• NBN connected
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?