Centrally located between both Narrawallee and Mollymook Beaches, this solid brick residence is a short stroll to both beaches or just around the corner is Tallwood Shopping Centre with the magnificent restaurants of Gwylo and Bannister’s Pavilion.
• Original two/three bedroom brick and tiled residence in sought after enclave of Mollymook Beach
• Large rumpus downstairs, currently being utilised as a third bedroom, though easily transformed into a granny
flat if required
• Massive double lock up garage with internal access, along with a separate rear shed for all your gardening
equipment or extra storage
• Large Northeast facing upstairs living/dining area opening onto the balcony overlooking distant ocean views.
• Located on a 797m2 parcel of land and situated in a quiet and leafy street, opposite a local reserve
• Plenty of scope to be renovated and make your mark and develop this into a prestige home on the hilltop
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|