Proudly occupying a prime corner position in Conjola Park for over 30 years, this is your chance to purchase one of the areas most distinguished and recognisable homes. This close knit community is being re-energised and re-vitalised. This established property represents a wonderful opportunity to experience the growth first hand. The old world charm of this beautiful home merges beautifully with the natural beauty of this lakeside village. A stones throw from the beautiful lakefront with a picturesque park only a few steps away, this home has loads of potential to also add your own touches. Superbly built with federation features throughout. Generous room sizes throughout make for easy living and offers loads or room for friends and extended family.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, main with WIR and ensuite.
• Sun soaked, free flowing dining and family rooms featuring Tassie Oak flooring and bay windows.
• Warm and comfortable lounge with space for the whole family.
• 9’ high ceilings and Federation features throughout.
• Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort.
• Bathrooms enjoy floor to ceiling classical tiling.
• Solid timber kitchen with ample storage.
• North East facing deck overlooking the manicured gardens and on to the parklands and Lake Conjola.
• Fully fenced corner block with electric DLUG.
This is a once in generation opportunity to secure this piece of Conjola Park’s original history.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|