10/1 Lamont Street, Renown Park, SA 5008
Off Market listing sold by Jacky Yang
A great opportunity to acquire a stylish contemporary unit with generous indoor and outdoor spaces flowing across a convenient modern design. This fabulous 3-bedroom residence is bound to appeal to younger families starting out or moving up, downsizers desiring a low-maintenance lifestyle, and astute investors looking to reap rewarding high-yield rental returns. Only 5km to the city, the location will surely impress!
Crisp floating floors and a bright neutral colour scheme greet you upon entry, flowing through the home to a generous open plan living, dining and kitchen, and city views from the balcony. Entertain as you cook with modern stainless-steel appliances with the fresh modern cabinetry completing the contemporary style. 2 split system air conditioners will moderate the temperature as you relax in modern comfort.
Unit 10 with 2 bedrooms apartment & Unit 13 located upstairs is split into two halves living and dining with 3 bedrooms. Unit 8 is located downstairs with three good-sized bedrooms. Stone bench tops and high-quality glass splashbacks line the wall leaving plenty of room for a full dining table and walkway to your generously sized undercover entertaining, while the living area is large enough to entertain in or simply stretch out and Netflix and chill.
Unit 3 is a townhouse style. From the moment you walk in you are greeted by a sense of space. No long dingy dark hallways like many new builds today. Instead a space which is practical and useable and filled with natural light. Relax out the back with a good backyard on the ground level. Upstairs unit 3 is just as impressive with two large bedrooms and floor-to-ceiling tiles in the bathroom.
All 3 bedrooms are generously proportioned, all offering fresh carpet and built-in robes. The house comes complete with tile-to-ceiling bathroom and hide-a-way laundry which ultimately offers a low maintenance unit that is bound to appeal.
What you will love:
* 2 bedrooms , all with fresh carpet and built-in robes
* Floating floors and neutral tones through the living areas
* Generous lounge/dining with balcony
* Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, contemporary cabinetry, tiled splashbacks and dishwasher.
* Rental return of $450/week
* Hide-a-way European-style laundry
* Quality window treatments throughout
- Double glazed * Split system air conditioner in living room & main bedroom * High ceilings Lifestyle Located in the sought-after suburb of Renown Park. You will find TAFE SA within walking distance, public transport just a stones throw away, a trip to the city centre is only a 15
- minute drive, and you can find all local amenities including Costco and Churchill Shopping Centre just 4kms away. Arndale Shopping Centre just down the road
- All your day to day activities remain easy and convenient. *Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Property ID: L19386139
- Property Type:Unit
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$502.5 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|