12B Hambledon Road, Campbelltown, SA 5074
Sold for $830,000 (May 19, 2023)
Torrens Title - BRAND NEW Stunning Modern Builds
14C Hambledon Road is just under offer! Hurry Up! Only 12B is available for now!!!
The 2023 Brand new -High-Quality build, Torrens title houses are located in the suburb of Campbelltown with 215.9 sqm living area, it is perfect for anyone who is looking for a first home!
Having 3 spacious bedrooms all with inbuilt wardrobes, the design of his townhouse has been perfected for your convenience. The lounge on the ground floor can be turned into a study space or another bedroom if needed! All 3 bathrooms have been perfected with floor-to-ceiling tiles for the extra luxurious touch, round mirrors and glass-paned showers for a modernised look.
With a 5-stoved gas cooktop by Westinghouse, an inbuilt dishwasher and an oven, the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would need! From cooking to baking to cleaning, everything is at your disposal. A butler's kitchen/laundry space is also fully equipped with cabinets and shelving space ready to be filled for your convenience.
Unwind upstairs with soft carpeted flooring beneath your feet after a long day. The master bedroom upstairs features a walk-in wardrobe with shelving already completed. It is waiting for you to unpack into your new home!
And what about the suburb? Campbelltown is only a 15-minute drive away from the Adelaide CBD, decorated with cafes, shopping precincts and local schools, it is perfect for everyone. Public transport is also a crucial element when deciding where to buy. Don't worry, Paradise Interchange is only a 4-minute drive away or alternatively, if you feel like a walk, it only takes a short 20 minutes! Paradise interchange offers many buses that can get you anywhere you would like to go, including the O'Bahn, exclusive to South Australia.
*Want to be the first to choose between a marble-styled tile flooring or Engineering timber floor? Contact Jacky Yang for a private inspection!
• 3 bedrooms/potentially 4 if needed
• 3 High-end designed bathrooms & 2 Pac Kitchen Cabinet
• All double glazed Aluminium windows
• Built-in wardrobes
• Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathrooms
• Single garage with Auto remote control
• Extra outdoor carpark space
• 5 stove Westinghouse cooktop
• Built-in Dishwasher
• Rainwater tank
• Ducted reverse cycle aircon system with Air Touch
• Close to key amenities *Note: All the distances measured are an approximate indication only. *Disclaimer: Raine & Horne Unley try their absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent legal advice if they wish to proceed. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and is advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement. Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accepts any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22769716
- Property Type:House
- Open Parking:1
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|