Auction Saturday 30th of October 2021 at 11:30 am-(USP)
An amazing opportunity to grab a beautifully updated, 3-bedroom home in the heart of Felixstow.
The home boasts 3 large bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and the added comfort of carpet to all bedrooms and lounge. There are floating floorboards throughout the kitchen and dining area and the bathroom is fitted with floor to ceiling tiles complete with a bath and separate shower.
The Kitchen has been stylishly renovated and includes a gas cooktop, wall mounted oven, dishwasher, ample bench space and plenty of cupboard storage. Adjacent to kitchen you will find a comfortable dining area that leads to a sunroom providing plenty of natural light.
Outside you will find a paved entertaining area with low maintenance landscaped gardens, perfect for anyone wanting to utilise their inner green thumb. A single garage with roller door access has the added undercover length to house 3 cars.
This is such a rare find in the best pocket of the tightly held suburb of Felixstow, a suburb only 6.5kms (app) from the Adelaide CBD, yet a leafy and scenic setting. You are also close to all key shopping and transport amenities including the O-bahn interchange. The suburb boasts multiple parks and is within the school catchment zone for the top-Ranking East Marden Primary School (walking distance). Reputable private schools are also within a 10 minutes’ drive (St Peters, Pembroke, St Andrews, PAC, Wilderness, St Ignitious, etc).
Features we love:
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Secure parking for up to 3 cars
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Gas cooking
- Modern Kitchen
- 20 minutes to city by public transportation
Amenities nearby are:
- Multiple reserves and parks (Felixstow Reserve, Linear Park, Drage Reserve, Botanic Grove Reserve);
- Multiple shopping centres’, restaurants and cafes’ (Marden shopping centre, Glynde Plaza, Firle Shopping centre, Newton village);
- Multiple public transport options , 20 Minutes to City (express O’Bahn at Klemzig Interchange)
- Multiple sports and recreation lifestyle options (ARC Recreation Centre, Par 3 Lochiel Park Golf Complex, Anytime fitness gym, etc)
This property is the complete package offering both location and style so call Jacky today to register your interest!
*Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|