“Great investment rental returns – $370 per week to maximise your property returns”
This spacious two bedroom apartment is situated just north of central Adelaide and offers a highly desirable lifestyle. You are within walking distance to cafes and shopping options in Prospect. You are very close to the Charles Cane Reserve, a great reserve for walking and playing sport. You are located within the current Adelaide High School zone & Adelaide Botanic High School zone. There are also other quality primary and private schools nearby.
You are very close to Adelaide’s CBD (a mere 4 kms away), only 10 mins driving distance to Rundle Mall with its eclectic mix of retail outlets and eateries, as well as Adelaide University’s North terrace City Campus and The University of South Australia’s East and West Campuses. The nearby train will take you straight into the city to enjoy the footy at the Adelaide Oval. Bus services also run along Churchill road, taking 15 mins to arrive in the CBD. You can also explore neighbouring North Adelaide, Adelaide CBD and lively Prospect Road by bicycle.
You will love the sprawling North – facing spacious balcony overlooking Charles Cane Reserve. Configured with open plan living and two great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and large windows, you will certainly appreciate the airiness and homely ambience of the property. The kitchen area boasts stainless steel appliances with Euro electric cooktop, oven, range hood and dishwasher, “Essa Stone” benchtops and ample storage.
Key Features You Must Be Aware Of:
• Rear corner apartment with north-facing spacious balcony overlooking Charles Cane Reserve
• Two great sized bedrooms with BIR’s and large windows
• Only 4 kms to the CBD- a 30 min walk or 15 min bike ride, 2 kms to North Adelaide
• Open plan kitchen with ample storage space
• A short walk to abundant cafes, shops, restaurants and reserves.
• One Secure undercover car parking space
• Reverse cycle wall split air conditioning in Master bedroom, second bedroom and living area
• This spacious apartment offers a secured $370 per week rental return
• Plenty of public transport options including train and bus within a short walking distance
• Short distance to UniSA and Adelaide University campuses in the CBD