3/1 Lamont Street, Renown Park, SA 5008
Sold for $355,000 (Mar 10, 2023)
Convenience at its finest!
A great opportunity to acquire a stylish contemporary unit with generous indoor and outdoor spaces flowing across a convenient modern design. This fabulous 2-bedroom residence is bound to appeal to younger families starting out, downsizers desiring a low-maintenance lifestyle, and astute investors looking to reap rewarding high-yield rental returns. Only 5km to the city, the location will surely impress!
Crisp floating floors and a bright neutral colour scheme greet you upon entry, flowing through the home to a generous open plan living, dining and kitchen. Entertain as you cook with modern stainless-steel appliances with the fresh modern cabinetry completing the contemporary style. 3 split system air conditioners will moderate the temperature as you relax in modern comfort.
Upstairs, you will find that 2 bedrooms are generously proportioned , all offering fresh carpet and built-in robes. The house comes complete with tile-to-ceiling bathroom.
What you will love:
* 2 bedrooms, all with fresh carpet and built-in robes
* Floating floors and neutral tones through the living areas
* Generous lounge/dining with outdoor entertaining area
* Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, contemporary cabinetry, tiled splashbacks and dishwasher.
* Rental return of $430/week
* Hide-a-way European-style laundry
* Quality window treatments throughout
- Double glazed * Split system air conditioner in living room & main bedroom * High ceilings Lifestyle Located in the sought-after suburb of Renown Park. You will find TAFE SA within walking distance, public transport just a stone throw away, a trip to the city centre is only a 15
- minute drive, and you can find all local amenities including Costco and Churchill Shopping Centre just 4kms away. Arndale Shopping Centre just down the road
- All your day-to-day activities remain easy and convenient. We also have 1 more unit with balcony view that is currently tenanted. Please let us know if you are an investor who is looking for an investment property. *Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L19385990
- Property Type:Townhouse
- Building / Floor Area:95 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$502.5 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|