31B Walker Ave, Paradise, SA 5075
Modern Two-Story Townhouse in Paradise!!
This near-new townhouse, positioned in Paradise comprises 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and single garage with one extra open car park space in outside. The floorplan incorporates the kitchen and open plan living area at the rear of the home (ground level) which extends to the outdoor alfresco area complete with low maintenance gardens.
Features you will love:
• Master bedroom includes walk-in-robe and ensuite.
• Two additional great size bedrooms featuring large built in robes for all your storage needs.
• Large open plan living area + alfresco.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Floating floors in living areas for easy cleaning
• Spacious bathroom with separated toilet for convenience.
• Fully zoned and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner for year-round comfort.
• Low maintenance garden so you can spend your time doing what you really love.
• Secure garage parking
• Perfectly positioned with easy access to Paradise Interchange, which can take you anywhere! *Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L20390420
- Property Type:House
- Open Parking:1
- Land Area:225 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||67 %|