34a Hawker Avenue, Plympton Park, SA 5038
Sold for $880,000 (Jan 29, 2022)
Stunning Torrens Title Family Home
Welcome to this stunning Torrens Title modern and well-structured home, situated perfectly in one of the most sought-after suburbs in Adelaide between the city and Glenelg beach.
Built in 2013 this perfectly designed home comprising 3 massive bedrooms, a 4th bedroom or a study room, 2 living areas, an outdoor cover BBQ/entertaining area and an auto gate double garage. This beautiful home simply ticks all boxes for most family. The current owners have done a phenomenal job adorning the home with quality fittings and extra features.
This property will suit a variety of buyers' needs and preferences. Featuring two living areas, one positioned in the front and a second to the open plan rear of the home, the configuration gives you the option to maintain your privacy as well as the ability to utilise the rear open-plan space for entertaining your family and friends. The living room also opens to an all-weather alfresco area perfect for those summer nights.
There are three generous sized bedrooms, 2 with mirror built in robes, and the master bedroom complete with a two sided walk-in robe and ensuite finished with high quality tiles and stone bench vanities. The second bathroom comprises of a separate toilet and powder room and is fitted with a bath ready for relaxing after a hard day's work.
An executive kitchen for the chef of the family, is finished with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances. The kitchen offers great views of the backyard, making your cooking more enjoyable while watching the kids play.
The Backyard has direct and private access to a recently upgraded Aldridge Avenue Reserve that features BBQ, Kids playing facility, basketball, and tennis courts.
Plympton Park is a brilliant location just a short walk away to the tram or bus stops and local shops. You are also centrally located close to the CBD, Glenelg, Westfield Marion, Castle Plaza and the Adelaide Airport.
Features we love:
• Stone Benchtops, ample storage space, stainless steel appliances
• Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
• Ceiling fans to master bedroom and living area
• 5KW Solar power system to lower electricity bills throughout the whole year
• Security CCTV system to front and back of the property
• 2.7M ceilings, Premium brand dishwasher and LED Lightings
• Hardwood flooring with carpeted bedrooms
• Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
• Rainwater Tank
• Double garage with storage space
• 2.1M high fence all around sides and back of the property
• Undercover outdoor entertainment area *Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L16335954
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:218 sqm
- Open Parking:2
- Land Area:464 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|