This solid 3-bedroom home is situated on a sprawling 725sqm allotment with highly desirable 18m frontage and is situated in zone residential in policy area 64. It has development potential subject to council consent.
Configured with a spacious central lounge room, which opens to the separate dining area, 2.7 metre ceilings and double brick walls, you will immediately appreciate the quality of the construction. The bedrooms are spacious with the Master and 2nd bedroom featuring built in wardrobes. The kitchen boasts plenty of cabinetry, bench space, 4 gas cook top and dishwasher. The bathroom has also been recently renovated and features a frameless shower, updated bath, vanity and toilet.
The rear yard boasts a sprawling verandah, lawn and garden area as well as a 2-3 car garage with additional workshop.
Three types of buyers are sure to be drawn to this home:
1. Families that are looking for a solid home on a great size allotment close to the city that has the potential to be renovated and extended
2. Developers looking for their next building project subject to council consent
3. Investors looking for a property that will contribute a healthy yield with short to long term capital growth
Features you must be aware of:
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted Gas Heating
- Automatic Garage Roller Door
- Renovated bathroom
- Electric Heater in Lounge Room
- Irrigation in Front and rear yard
- Security shutters on rear windows
- Spa bath
- Adjacent to a reserve
- 2 Garden Sheds
Klemzig is a family friendly neighbourhood 15 minutes from the City & Adelaide Hills. You are close to all key shopping and transport amenities including the O Bahn interchange, buses on OG Road and the Northgate Shopping Precinct. Schooling options include Cedar College and Klemzig Primary School.
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public at the office of the agent at 35 Dequetteville, Terrace Kent Town for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction