Townhouses Under Contract in the first week Open Inspection!!!
These executive townhouses boast 3 sizeable bedroom homes, multiple living areas each with their own private outdoor spaces, lofty ceilings and quality appliances.
The sprawling, open plan downstairs living area opens out onto the rear alfresco and is the perfect space for entertaining family and friends. You also have the luxury of a separate upstairs living room awash in the natural light streaming in via the full-length gallery window. This is the ideal space for the kids or visiting friends to enjoy.
Cooking is sure to be a delight and not a chore in the impressive kitchen complete with lots of cabinetry, ample bench space, stone bench tops and quality appliances.
Key Features you must be aware of:
- 3 spacious bedrooms with build in wardrobes
- Quality Euro appliances and stone benchtops
- Daikin ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Tiled ceiling high bathrooms
- Stone benchtops to all wet areas
- Trendy matt black tapware
- Quality joinery throughout with extensive storage
- Security alarm system
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and additional carport space
- Low maintenance, landscaped gardens
- ‘First home-owners’ grant subject to eligibility
- Close to numerous private and public schools including East Torrens Primary School and St Josephs Primary School.
Hectorville is a quiet and peaceful North Eastern suburb home to a broad range of occupants including young families, retirees and young professionals. You will have all your shopping and transport amenities covered with buses on Montacute and Glynburn Road and close proximity to Norwood shopping precinct. Primary and Secondary schooling options are also in abundance.