54 Margaret Avenue, North Brighton, SA 5048
Contact Jacky Yang
Unique gem in the heart of North Brighton!
What an amazing location and amazing potential this home offers in the seaside suburb of North Brighton! With 25m(app.) frontage this 706 m2 (app.) block with subdivision potential (STCC) could be yours!
Boasting a huge 6-bedrooms, homes like this are a rare find due to the inclusion of a huge 3-bed self-contained extension/granny flat
- perfect for dual living requirements or for the growing kids to use as a private living area. It really is suitable for multiple purposes and investment opportunities abound. Properties like this don't come up for sale often! The house is neat and tidy and liveable in its original condition but being on a large 706m2(app.) block, it definitely is the perfect blank canvas for a renovation or a new build and will be a fantastic investment for future growth in a premium suburb. Nicely secured by brick fencing and ample concreted parking space in the front means space has been used for practicality and function. You'll be loving the beach walks and swimming or a leisurely stroll along the famous Esplanade with Brighton Jetty a mere 5min drive! Glenelg's bustling Jetty Road is only 7mins away with all the food and shops on offer at Adelaide's most popular beach in Glenelg! With Westfield Marion Shopping Centre only 4mins drive all your shopping, fashion and dining needs are absolutely covered. Additionally, whatever direction your work takes you, you are not far away. Also, 3 minutes' drive to Asian grocery. The kids are certainly all set in this location with short distances to nearby schools being zoned for Brighton High School and Paringa Park with the popular Sacred Heart and Westminster College close by not to mention ample Primary School and Kindergarten options. Nice parks are also at your doorstep with Bowker Oval and its Community Garden and Good Neighbour Garden just around the corner. Features:
• 706m2 (approx) land with 25m(app.) frontage and sub-division potential (STCC)
• 6 bedrooms in total!
• Massive self-contained 3-bedroom extension, complete with great-size kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilet and an impressive large lounge area upon entry!
• 3 beds in main area with Bedrooms 1 & 3 containing built-in-cupboards
• Polished wooden floorboards & tiled flooring areas
• Large Family or Separate formal dining room
• Separate living area
• Window roller shutter throughout house
• 3 Kw Solar System
• 5-burner gas stove/dishwasher and ample kitchen storage space
• Good sized outdoor entertaining area and backyard with low-maintenance yard and established fruit trees
• Split System Reverse Cycle A/C; plus fans to most rooms Please call or email Jacky Yang Or Daniel Tenikoff today and secure your future in the growing, beachside suburb of North Brighton!! *Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L18775148
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:387 sqm
- Open Parking:4
- Land Area:706 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||n/a|