6 Warriparinga Avenue, Craigburn Farm, SA 5051
Your search for a family home can end right here!
Jacky Yang and the team at Raine & Horne Unley invite you to this charming 5 bedroom plus study double-storey home in the tranquil suburb of Craigburn Farm. The location is perfect, being a no-through-street, yet has convenient and quick access out onto Coromandel Parade, close to the bus stop or a short bike ride to Blackwood.
The home takes every advantage of a wide 686sqm allotment with a fabulous rear yard setting! Sited on the high-side of the road, this character Tudor is in excellent condition and is ready for you to move in and end your search. No expensive renovations or extensions needed here!
Currently set up with five bedrooms with a home-office, and three or four living areas, you could easily convert the study to a 6th bedroom if needed. Homes with this many bedrooms are rare!
The main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and adjacent home-office is perfectly located downstairs away from the children or teenager's zone on the second level where they have the whole floor to themselves!
Bedroom two is a huge room with walk-in-robe, bedroom three is another nice size room with built-ins, while bedroom four could also be used as a study. They share a spacious and delightful spa-bathroom with a classic timber vanity that is in keeping with the ensuite. Altogether, there are three toilets.
The lounge/retreat upstairs is a beautiful space! Walking up the stairs and seeing the space for yourself will truly deliver that sought after "wow factor"! A large dormer window adds that extra dimension, the teenagers will love their own room where they can lounge around the TV or game to their hearts content. And following the pitch of the roof with angled ceilings, is either bedroom five or a fantastic studio-style games room. It could be the versatile guest retreat
- you are spoilt for options with this configuration! Downstairs, the two main living areas also combine well together. The spacious formal lounge and dining would be ideal as a parent retreat, and the family room which is open plan to the kitchen, enjoys a big window outlook to the backyard gardens. While they are practical and separate living areas, both have access to the huge entertaining area outside making indoor/outdoor entertaining a breeze. The quality kitchen is well-designed and in excellent condition. Great storage includes a large walk-in-pantry and display cabinetry, there is good bench-space and a double sink with filtered water, a gas cooktop & electric fan-forced oven, and a matching dishwasher. It's nice to be private behind a concealed bar which frames the kitchen and also provides a spot where you can seat a few stools. The outdoor environment is simply superb. The entertaining area is a huge paved structure connected to an alfresco patio. You will love it out here with the tall gable-pergola perfect for year-round BBQ's! The gardens are framed by retaining walls that are in perfect order and gentle steps wander up to an open flat lawn area where the kids will have a ball! The lawn, established gardens and tall hedging are a delight and makes the backyard lush with greenery and privacy. There are also two handy garden sheds and rainwater storage too. A wide paved driveway provides easy entry to a remote-controlled double garage with rear drive-through access. It's all been planned so well in this home and this is evident when parking out front
- as there is plenty of room to reverse and drive out frontwards. It's touches like this that show this home is ready to move in and enjoy
- no work needed! Extra Features we love: -5 bedrooms plus study
- can become 6
- bedrooms! -Great size block 686m2 -Peaceful location -Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout -Instant gas hot-water -3.6kW solar PV system -Auto-irrigation -Ceiling fans to most rooms -Extra storage under the stairwell and in the laundry -Clever concealed doors for dishwasher, washing machine and dryer -Guest toilet & vanity -NBN is available Lifestyle: Perfectly positioned within walking distance to local parks & Lakeview Reserve, where you can enjoy the scenic walking trails and enjoy a slice of Australian bushland. Blackwood Shopping Centre and commercial hub is just a short drive away. Local primary schools include Blackwood Primary School, Hawthorndene Primary and Eden Hills Primary. You are also zoned for Blackwood Highschool. Quality private schools include St Peters & Our Saviour Lutheran Schools, Pilgrim School and St John's Grammar School. A Wonderful Home for the Growing Family in a delightful suburb. Make it Yours! *Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L19347306
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:364 sqm
- Open Parking:2
- Land Area:686 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|