7 Hillside Drive, Campbelltown, SA 5074
Sold Prior To Auction
Family House with Lifestyle Convenience for Now & Development Potential for the Future
A hidden gem that ticks all of the boxes! Only a 15-min drive to Adelaide's CBD, while perfectly nestled in a cul de sac on a tranquil street close to Linear Park , this family home offers a wonderful lifestyle for families or Investors looking for both growth potential & rental yield (Expected rental $580/wk~$630/wk).
Boasting a generous block size of 610sqm(app.) and 20.4-metre wide frontage, this family home is not only providing a comfortable and convenient lifestyle, but also great growth potential thanks to its development potential. This elevated block is on the high side of the street but flat at the back thus perfect for an outstanding facade and overlooks the amazing hill view.
The superb location offers such an easy lifestyle! Just a short stroll to the reputable East Marden Primary School, ARC Recreation Centre, Multiple Parks, Golf Course, Shoppping centres', Supermarket, Bus Stop and O'Bahn Station...What's more, the most popular private schools are all within 5~10 mins drive! With so many amenities nearby, this house provides access to everything you need in your daily life, only minutes away.
Sitting on the high side of the street with a solid double-brick structure, this house holds a very functional and spacious layout. The formal lounge is designed with an eye-catching sandstone feature wall as well as the sandstone wall decor on the façade. All 4 bedrooms are generously sized and serviced by 2 bathrooms. 2 bedrooms are furnished with built-in wardrobes. The entire house is awash in natural sunlight thanks to the large windows and full glass doors.
- East Marden Primary School Zone and Close proximity to TOP private schools within 10-15 minutes drive (St Peters, St Andrews, St Ignitious and Pembroke, etc.).
- Superb location! A 15 minute drive (8.5km) to Adelaide's CBD and Walking Distance to so many amenities needed for your daily life
- A Functional & Spacious layout for a big family: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, formal lounge, dining.
- 20.4 meter wide street frontage, 610sqm generous size (Approximately)
- Development Potential for a sub-division project (STCC)
- Handy for public transport (O'Bahn + buses of multiple routes) + a bus stop just around the corner
- A Green Suburb offers multiple parks most ideal for a healthy lifestyle Key amenities close by include:
- East Marden Primary School (0.5km, 4 minutes Walk approx)
- ARC Leisure Centre (1km, 10 minutes walk approx)
- Daily Grocery Shops including a 24 hours IGA at Campbelltown Shopping Plaza (1km, 10 minutes walk approx)
- Lochiel Park Golf (0.9km, 9 minutes Walk approx)
- Campbelltown library (4 minutes drive approx)
- Multiple shopping precincts including Marden Shopping Centre, Firle Plaza, Newton Shopping Village, 3-5minutes drive approx). -Multiple parks surrounding including Linear Park, Lochiel Park, Botanic Reserve and Felixstow Reserve -Paradise O-bahn Interchange (1.9km) + Klemzig O-bahn Interchange (3 min drive) Features:
- Functional Layout: 4 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + 2 Parallel Parking Space that can be easily converted to fully secured garage
- Sandstone Feature Wall on Facade and in Lounge, great potential to level up the property by renovation
- Solid brick structure
- Shed in backyard
- Panty in kitchen for extra storage Expected rental: $580/wk~$630/wk What a luxury it is to have such a convenient lifestyle for shopping, schooling, and after school activities. The ARC Recreation Centre provides a One-Stop-Solution for you for after school activities, including swimming, basketball, soccer, fitness, gyms, skating, karate, etc. Opportunities like this don't come along very often. If you are home buyers looking for an affordable but spacious family home, or investors seeking a solid rental return with development potential, this would be a perfect choice for you! Call Sophie on 0452618236 for more details! *Note: All the distances measured are an approximate indication only. *Disclaimer: Raine & Horne Unley try their absolute best to obtain correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent legal advice if they wish to proceed. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement. The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public at the office of the agent at Raine & Horne Unley, 4/215-217 Unley Road, Malvern for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L20966374
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:610 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|