Beautiful natural light abounds in this elegant, brand new, quality-built residence, welcoming you to enjoy the relaxing and stylish atmosphere of a well-earned sanctuary.
Smartly designed for maximum space and style, the entrance portico opens to the interior foyer, with an impressive staircase making a statement at first glance! A sophisticated gallery hallway leads to the open plan living area, incorporating the modern kitchen, walk-in pantry, dining area and lounge. The living space opens to the outdoor patio and garden for al fresco entertaining in the easy to maintain private rear yard.
The master bedroom suite is situated on the lower level, with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity. The convenient and private study is also accessible on the lower level. Upstairs, the family is well catered for, with the luxury of your own spacious home theatre room to enjoy cosy nights entertaining the whole family. Bedrooms two and three are both upstairs, both with built-in robes and access to the central main bathroom with full bath and double vanity.
Features of the Property
• Three bedrooms plus one Study and two bathrooms
• Magnificent master suite with walk-in robe and chic ensuite in ground floor
• Built-in robes in upstairs bedrooms two and three
• Large main bathroom with full bath and double vanity
• Impressive street appeal with double storey elegance
• Open plan living area with al fresco entertaining patio
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, exclusively designed cabinetry, soft close drawers and a full range of SMEG stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Super space for storage with the large walk-in pantry
• Home theatre room for your private cinema!
• Study room for your home office or studio
• Count them – 4 toilets – no waiting!
• Double garage with internal access for secure parking
• Colorbond panel lift doors to garage
• Carpeted staircase with balustrade
• New laminate timber flooring and new carpet included
• Meranti solid timber front entry door
• New hot water system for instant gas hot water
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning over 5 zones
• Land size of approximately 337m2 on level block
• Building size of approximately 230m2
The location at 1 Waratah Court, Campbelltown allows both easy access to the Adelaide CBD and the Adelaide foothills, being just a short drive to the natural beauty of Morialta Conservation Park and Morialta Falls. Wonderfully convenient shopping, great eateries and a stylish lifestyle await you in Adelaide’s exclusive eastern suburbs. Nearby schools are East Torrens Primary and Charles Campbell College.
Call Jacky Yang on 0425 251 113 to arrange your inspection of this exclusive and sought-after residence.
*Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||194|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|