44 & 44A Shelley Street, Firle SA 5070
44A JUST UNDER CONTRACT! Only Lot1 Left!!! Hurry Up!
House & Land Packages – Half of the Stamp Duty Savings
44 Shelley St the total building areas is around 341 sqm( included Lower living + Upper living + Garage + Porch + Alfresco)
44A Shelley St the total building areas is around 344 sqm( included Lower living + Upper living + Garage + Porch + Alfresco)
Two beautifully planned and designed executive residences are on offer in the popular suburb of Firle, a leafy eastern suburbs location close to the tranquil Adelaide foothills. There are two brand new homes available, with each comprising of four bedrooms, study, open plan living areas and much more.
Opulent and meticulously detailed, these homes are sure to impress! Both offer expansive double storey living with excellent spaces crafted by a refined yet practical floorplan. Superb choices in décor, fittings and fixtures add to the appeal of these luxury residences. Stand out features include:
• 44 Shelley St Land Size 497m2
• 44A Shelley St Land Size 580m2
• Torrens Title allotments
• Stylish rendered exterior with elegant façade features
• Practical Colourbond roofing
• Double storey space and luxury
• Stone bench tops including stone top breakfast bar
• Sparkling modern kitchen with superb preparation space and pantry
• Quality Miele cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher appliances
• Open plan living with inviting entertaining areas
• Master suite with luxurious ensuite bathroom and generous walk-in robe
• Built-in robes and linen cupboards
• Impressive timber flooring and carpeted areas, including carpeted staircase
• The comfort of ducted reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning
• Secure garaging
• Privacy of attractive Good Neighbour Colourbond fencing
• Even front lawn landscaping is included for “ready to move into” convenience
The location is the enviable eastern suburbs address of Firle, a tightly held and popular suburb nestled near the beautiful Adelaide Hills Morialta Conservation Park. Convenience is assured with an easy walk to the expansive shopping centre at Firle Plaza, offering a range of delightful shops and cafes, just to add to the ease of lifestyle offered by these properties. A short stroll to The Gums Reserve will offer a relaxing walk amongst the towering Gum Trees and you can spot the koalas nestled in the treetops.
Only a short drive to the Adelaide CBD, approximately 7kms, the location offers a pleasant commute to the city, and is also only a short distance to Norwood Parade shops and restaurants. School zones include Trinity Gardens Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School, and an easy distance to private schools as well.
Call Jacky Yang today on 0425 251 113 to arrange your viewing of these impressive luxury residences.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on third party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Statement.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$453 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|