Perched at the top of the long, picturesque driveway, this stunning and supremely private home is an enchanting surprise package. Like something out of grand designs, the unique features include cathedral ceilings, elevated breeze ways, separate bedroom pods and an overwhelming sense of serenity.
- Incredibly private setting on an elevated home site;
- Almost 15 acres of natural bush-land surrounds the home;
- Striking architect design to suit myriad lifestyle options;
- Perfect blend of cosy spaces and open plan living;
- Five bedrooms plus study with excellent separation of space;
- Fully airconditioned (reverse cycle);
- Fully fenced area around the house for pets;
- Tranquil outlook in all directions, natural bush trails;
- Alfresco pergola overlooks tropical in-ground pool;
- Excellent 4 Bay Shed, Plus a new shed erected 9mx9m, workbench – Ample 10/15/20amp circuits and points;
(Plenty of shed space for undercover parking for up to 10 cars in the sheds; 4 cars and workshop in the older shed, minimum 4 in the new shed and carport for 2 cars.)
- Double Caravan Carport;
- 2 x water tanks + spring-fed dam;
- Easy access to M1, schools, local shops and amenities.
This home is a must see opportunity – Unique, quirky and utterly charming – do no miss this one!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|