This neat and tidy brick home is in an established quiet neighbourhood of Upper Coomera and within walking distance to the highly desirable Highland Reserve State Primary School, shops and the beautiful Coomera River.
This low maintenance home offers loads of potential and represents amazing value for first home buyers, owner occupiers and investors alike. Move in and enjoy the quiet surrounds, or add to your investment portfolio and capitalise on the Gold Coast current strong rental returns.
- Spacious light filled formal living room;
- Separate living and dining areas off the kitchen with access to the alfresco area;
- Functional modern kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage;
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite;
- Separate laundry with easy access to the clothesline;
- Great sized back yard with beautifully landscaped gardens and Colourbond fencing;
- Covered outdoor alfresco area overlooking manicured gardens;
- Fully fenced flat 644m2 block with side access for a caravan or boat;
- Plenty of room for a swimming pool with the bonus of solar panels already installed;
- A great investment to your portfolio with a rental appraisal price range of $600 – $650 per week;
This home is in the perfect location for work and pleasure, located between Surfers Paradise (25 minutes), Marine precinct (7 minutes) and Brisbane (40 minutes).
Access to 3 private schools Assisi Catholic College, St Stephens College and Coomera Anglican College as well as being in the catchment for reputable State Primary and College Schools. A wide range of shopping and food outlets just minutes away at Coomera Square, Coomera City, Homemakers Centre and The Hub, and less than 7 minutes from Westfield Coomera.
Be quick – this property won’t be on the market for long – motivated seller is not testing the market!
Raine and Horne note that all information contained is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.