BARGAIN BUY! Make no mistake, our owners say SELL!
This home is located in the desirable Scenic Rise Estate, and with an extremely motivated seller…this property is a must to inspect!
Well appointed home, selling well below the purchase price with 4 generous bedrooms and two separate living areas, modern kitchen and bathrooms located on a large 676sqm block.
We are under strict instructions to submit all offers and with such a great asset to any investors portfolio, this property will not last long! You wont find better value!
The home boasts the following features:-
• 4 HUGE bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes;
• Main bedroom with a large walk-in robe and en-suite;
• Large kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances;
• Separate lounge and dining room;
• Split system air conditioning in living area;
• Great undercover entertaining area;
• Fantastic size backyard;
• Close to a choice of schools (McAuley College 4km & Beaudesert High 8kms)
• Only 5 minutes to Beaudesert Hospital and shopping centers;
• Currently receiving $385.00 per week rent.
If you are looking for an investment property or wanting to purchase your first home, this property will satisfy both the head and the heart. Don’t be afraid to mention a figure. REALISTIC SELLER WILL MEET THE MARKET.
Click here to see the development happening in the area:-
Fantastic budget buying, and a must-see opportunity! Contact Gary or Savannah today for an inspection, as this home must be sold!
Disclaimer; Raine&Horne Upper Coomera have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|