Welcome home to 9 Joanne Court, situated in the Scenic Rise Estate, only minutes from Beaudesert, with family-friendly parks, minutes away from schools, shops, and the Beaudesert Hospital!
The brick and tile home was built in 2013, and is well-designed, comprising of 4 bedrooms, a master with ensuite plus walk-in robe, 3 additional bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, open plan kitchen, living and dining area, separate formal lounge room, undercover alfresco and a double garage, all on a large 656m2 block.
If you are looking for an investment property or wanting to purchase your first home, this property will satisfy both the head and the heart.
Features of 9 Joanne Court:-
• Currently receiving $370.00 per week rent;
• 4 bedrooms – 3 bedrooms with built & robes – Master with ensuite & walk in robe;
• Ceiling fans and split system air conditioner;
• Tiles throughout (Carpet in all bedrooms);
• Open plan kitchen with benchtop & stainless-steel appliances;
• Spacious living and dining area with separate formal lounge room;
• Covered outdoor entertaining area;
• Large fully fenced backyard & low maintenance gardens;
• Double garage with remote and internal access.
Click here to see the development happening in the area:-
The suburb Gleneagle is only approximately 1-hour drive to Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
Bargain hunters – act quick or miss out! You won’t find better value!
Contact Gary today on 0421 382 518 for an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|