Put this at the top of your inspect list! Situated in the quiet and secluded estate of Reserve Rise, its parkland and natural bush surrounds make this the ideal family location. The home itself is made for families, with four bedrooms and a large backyard for the kids to enjoy. This is an opportunity not to be missed as it’s situated on a 615m2 block in a quiet, family friendly estate. This home is walking distance to Highland Reserve State School and the Upper Coomera Village.
• Four excellent sized bedrooms with ceiling fans;
• Luxurious master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, and air conditioner;
• Further three bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes;
• Open plan kitchen with ample bench space ;
• Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher;
• Tiled lounge and dining area;
• Screens throughout plus solar hot water;
• Separate laundry with ample bench space;
• Cosy covered alfresco area;
• Large fully fenced backyard with room for kids to play;
• Double garage with remote access.
This home is so close to everything…
Schools: Primary: Oxenford, Helensvale, Coomera, Pimpama, Coomera Special. Secondary: Helensvale, Coombabah. Upper Coomera State College (preparatory-year 12). Private: Saint Stephens (Anglican, Catholic, preparatory-year 12), Assisi Catholic College (preparatory-year 12).
Medical: Upper Coomera Medical Centre, River Meadows Shopping Centre, Upper Coomera. Doctors at Coomera, Coomera Shopping Village, Cnr Dreamworld Parkway and Yaun Street, Coomera.
Transport: Coomera train station is located on Foxwell Rd. Buses run through Coomera to Dreamworld and Helensvale station where it is possible to transfer and continue to other parts of the Gold Coast.
Contact Gary today to organise an inspection!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||507|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|