Aspiring Home Owners Ambitious Renovators Astute Investors.
Are you looking for your next home project? Or a budget priced home to make your first foray into the housing market? Or a perfect acquisition for your next investment purchase?
Then look no further.
Inspections are by appointment – call Paul 0457 307 387, John 0468 586 360 or Joanne 0407 524 401 to View&Appreciate this beaut, budget priced home.
This conventional 1980’s cobbled brick home is set on a good sized, level block of some 726m2. Surrounded by lush green lawns with private park adjacent and pretty cottage rose gardens.
• Entrance opens into a large carpeted lounge room, featuring a built-in 80’s style bar finished off with a mirrored wall – what a great addition when you host your house warming party!
• A formal dining alcove has a curved archway entry. Groovy timber-grained panelled walls feature in both lounge &b dining. Large windows let the natural light flood in, while ceiling fans & R/C Air conditioning control the temperatures.
• Kitchen is central to both the dining alcove and family/meals area. Comprises good storage with neutral cabinets trimmed in timber. Integral appliances include an electric cook top with large range hood & freestanding convection oven/microwave oven.
• Private master bedroom is located towards the rear of the home with a private Ensuite bathroom in typical 1980’s colors of electric blue & white, an entire wall of built-in robe storage and personal access door to private bricked-in courtyard.
• 3 more bedrooms provide space for your family, guests or office /craft areas. All rooms are generous in size with built-in storage to 1. All share the “groovy” gold-trimmed 3-way family bathroom.
• Outdoors is home to a great big 7m colorbond shed / workshop + carport cover. Plenty of room to park your family vehicles, a caravan or your boat & still have somewhere for the handyperson to tinker.
• Lots of space in the back yard for your children / grand-kids to play & for your pets to run around.
Tucked away neatly at the end of the cul-de-sac, with a private reserve adjacent, in a brilliant spot – just a short stroll across the bridge to the local R-7 school & into town, or wander around the river walking trails to the gorgeous beach & yacht club nearby. Don’t delay – this one won’t last long.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
Victor Harbor R-7 School
|LOT 100 The Parkway Victor Harbor SA 5211||Primary||Government||0.38 km|
Encounter Lutheran College
Victor Harbor High School
|LOT 11 George Main Road Victor Harbor SA 5211||Secondary||Government||2.39 km|
Port Elliot Primary School
|5 Wright Street Port Elliot SA 5212||Primary||Government||4.93 km|
|Investigator College - Goolwa Campus||2 Glendale Grove Goolwa SA 5214||Combined||Non-Government||14.41 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.