A bright, spacious contemporary home perfectly suited to family or retirement living enjoys an open plan layout that incorporates 2 generous formal & informal living areas.
Located in the beautiful coastal township of Port Elliot, just a few minutes stroll to the heart of the historic shopping precinct with popular coffee shops, boutique stores, pubs & eateries.
Inspections are by private appointment only – please call Joanne 0407 524 401 or Paul 0457 307 387.
Bay fronted verandah is placed on the front northern elevation, providing an attractive & sheltered entrance into the home.
- Wide tiled entrance foyer & central hallway – angular walls & bifold privacy doors.
- 9’ceilings – Ducted Reverse-cycle Air conditioning – Automatic Roller Shutters – 1.5 kw Solar panel system – good feed-in tariff – NBN connections – 3-phase power to garage.
- Elegant formal living room – bay alcove inset with windows overlooking front verandah – feature lighting.
- Adjoining formal dining area – feature lighting – direct access to kitchen.
- Private master suite – quality window treatments – fitted walk-thru robe.
- Stylish Ensuite bathroom – double vanity – classic feature tile.
- Generous central kitchen- timeless white cabinetry – feature leadlight display – substantial central raised bench – convenient wall oven – electric hob – twin-drawer dishwasher – walk-in pantry store – double sink – filtered water.
- Spacious casual family / dine – extensive glazing – triple-width glass patio door to outdoor verandah patio.
- Private side wing with 3 guest bedrooms – 2 with floor to ceiling mirrored robes – 3rd currently utilised as study / home office.
- Convenient 3-way family bathroom -modern neutral styling – spacious laundry – external door to back garden.
- Separate internal store room.
- Double garage – front auto-panel lift door – rear roller door access into back yard.
- Level paved area to store your pop-top caravan or trailer.
- Fully fenced & paved back garden – simple to maintain raised garden beds – Tool shed.
- Outback verandah patio entertaining – shade awnings & roller blinds.
- Extensive bluestone & moss-rock retaining – low-maintenance landscaped & irrigated native gardens.
A beautifully maintained home in a perfect location – designed for low – maintenance living in your retirement years or perfect for family life with the local school & sporting grounds all close by. Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity to live in the beautiful beach-side town of Port Elliot. Please call to Inspect&Appreciate.