Meticulously maintained and beautifully presented.
This charming property offers you the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the fabulous lifestyle that Encounter Bay has to offer. Stroll along the beachfront just 1 street away, coffee shops and eateries are all within walking easy distance or why not enjoy a swim or a kayak in the calm waters at Kent reserve just around the corner.
By appointment only. Please call Paul 0457 307 387 or any other member of the team to book a suitable viewing time.
• Immaculate street faade with, double driveway access into garaging. Sheltered front veranda is a peaceful spot to sit and enjoy your morning coffee while watching the birds in your pretty cottage gardens.
• Refined formal lounge and dining rooms enjoy the front position, with shade blinds and exterior awnings to provide privacy and glare protection. A curved niche alcove highlights your treasured possessions, while an ambient Gas Log Fire with timber mantle and surround sets the mood while you pour guests a drink from your very own bar.
• Pastel toned kitchen is central to both formal and informal areas. A great space for the family cheff to cook up a storm. Superb storage options including extensive overhead cabinets, walk-in pantry and large preparation bench.
• Integral appliances including electric 4 burner cook top, newly upgraded wall oven and rangehood, dishwasher with matching door to cabinets, and generous fridge storage space. Beautiful natural light enhances this space.
• Large and light casual meals and family room opens to the entertaining area. A generous space with practical floor tiles and new trendy panel-glide blinds with matching pelmets.
• A generous 2.8kw (14 panel) solar system dramatically cuts down power bills – enjoy a generous 52cent feed-in tariff.
• Zoned and ducted heating and cooling flows throughout the entire home, designed to keep the temperature perfect all year round.
• Double garage UMR is a generous size and comes with plenty of storage facilities and good work bench space for the handyman. Direct access to front verandah and into the formal dining plus drive through access to:
• A coveted and immaculate free-standing 3.6m x 6.0m colorbond shed / workshop that is ideal to store that special car or why not use it as awesome man cave or games room fully decked out with lights and power!
• Spacious open plan family / meals area is perfect for family dinners and gatherings, enjoying recently installed modern panel blinds -just perfect to control how much sun you’d like to let inside.
• Your master bedroom is larger than normal. Quality widow treatments and shade blinds grace the windows, with a spacious walk in robe and private En-suite finished with chrome tap-ware and classic cream tiles.
• 3 further guest bedrooms that are all a good size. All benefit from floor to ceiling built in robes and big windows.
• 3-way family bathroom with spa bath for those cold winter nights – again classic cream tiles and chrome tapware finish this bathroom off very nicely.
• Family sized laundry with plenty of storage – ducted clothes dryer is also included.
• Brilliant entertaining under the high gabled alfresco patio – a protected space that is usable all year round with modern zip track blinds to draw down to keep out the weather and 2 outdoor fans keeping you cool in summer. Paved and bordered by pretty gardens and lush green lawn.
• Securely fenced, landscaped back yard is a perfect place to potter but easy-care with various fruit trees and native bushes, with a 2000l rainwater tank for watering and large tool shed for storing your garden implements.
Youll be hard pressed to find better than this beautifully presented and much loved home in such a beautiful part of the Coast – make a time to see your new home today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
Victor Harbor High School
|LOT 11 George Main Road Victor Harbor SA 5211||Secondary||Government||1.24 km|
Victor Harbor R-7 School
|LOT 100 The Parkway Victor Harbor SA 5211||Primary||Government||3.2 km|
Encounter Lutheran College
Port Elliot Primary School
|5 Wright Street Port Elliot SA 5212||Primary||Government||8.03 km|
|Investigator College - Goolwa Campus||2 Glendale Grove Goolwa SA 5214||Combined||Non-Government||17.29 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.