This home is a perfect choice if you are a keen gardener and enjoy the fruits of your labour. Set on an extended block, there is loads of space for you to grow your own veggies and plant fruit trees or a pretty, flowering garden to delight in!
Rosetta village homes are open for inspection Wednesday afternoons between 1.00 and 3.00pm – please check internet advertisement or call our office on 08 8552 7934 to confirm exact times.
• Spacious “Wakefield” design at the end of the street
• Timber laminate flooring and quality window & lighting treatments
• Central kitchen with walk in pantry & wide breakfast bar
• R/C air conditioning plus ducted Evaporative cooling throughout the home
• Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in storage, plus cupboards in hall
• Patio doors open onto large semi-enclosed deck for entertaining
• Very generous rear grounds, big tool shed, drive-thru garage to store your trailer
• Rear personal access gate to main road, easy walk to community hall and office
• Access to all the community facilities, caravan storage and security
• No Government Stamp Duty payable on purchase, and you may qualify for some rent assistance from centre-link, depending on your financial situation.
Call Joanne on 0407 524 401 or ring our office 08 8552 7934 to find out more information on this elegant home in Rosetta Village, a friendly over-50’s Lifestyle village located in the beautiful South Coast township of Victor Harbor.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||166|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|