It’s got it all:
Hidden behind this understated corner facade is a quality product that offers so much:
1) 6m x 6m Shedding, like new & all solar power-driven lighting & power. Drive through from double garage.
2) 3kw’s of Solar Energy – Rainwater plumbed throughout the whole home.
3) Fully Insulated, ceilings including double garage, batts, external & internal walls.
4) 5.6m x 5.5m Double Garage, twin auto rollerdoors, rear access manual rollerdoor + standard door.
5) 5.6m x 5.5m Workshop/Rumpus Room, simple (floor coverings & light fittings) decoration to covert to a third living area, fifth bedroom (plumbing, power, TV all already available).
6) 2.7m Ceiling Height throughout – Tall portrait windows with quality fittings & treatments.
7) Reverse Cycled Air-conditioning + A feature centerpiece Combustion Fire (Heaps of cut timber) + 8 Ceiling Fans, each bedroom, formal living, family room x 2 + rumpus room/workshop.
8) Constructed Stone Benchtops – Full Size Genuine WIP – 2-pac Kitchen Cabinetry.
Presented like new, this 2015 Hickinbotham home has something for everyone, obtainable at an appealing price, offering exceptional value.
By appointment only, call any member of the Raine&Horne team.
Direct home entry via the double garage, wide hallways & door frames which is practical for those that require space or assistance also adding to the overall sense of quality.
The accommodation comprises of: open formal living room with heaps of natural light & beautifully presented, plus an additional versatile extra living space as rumpus or a further bedroom suite. A fine-looking, contemporary family room with plenty of space for both entertaining & dining, featuring a both gorgeous & practical recessed combustion fire. A combination of lush carpets & commercial grade vinyl plank flooring travels throughout the home. Striking pendant & LED lighting as well as modern built-in cabinetry & glass artwork.
High-gloss white with coordinated with timber-grain storage & slate gray stone effect benchtops. The kitchen is extremely beautiful & wonderfully functional. Breakfast bar, integral appliance’s, dishwasher, microwave housing, filtered water & genuine WIP room.
Generous & practical alfresco entertaining area benefitting from hilltop glimpses. Very low maintenance manufactured timber affect deck flooring & matching screens, pergola roof & enclosed by ziptrack blinds. A large entertaining area accessed via patio doors from the family room.
4 double + bedrooms with either BIR’s or WIR’s. Guest wing encompasses 2 large bedrooms & a full 4-piece 3-way bathroom with crystal white trimmed tilling. Bedroom 3 with BIR is currently used as our Vendor craftroom. Functional laundry room with double storage cupboard & internal washing line.
The master suite in privately situated at the rear, 3.7m x 3.6m of space + an oversized WIR & sensible 3-piece ensuite bathroom. Trimmed white tiles & slate gray tilled floor.
Outside, the 6m x 6m shed is the dominant feature, with rear access to the double garage plus an additional tool shed. Lawn, garden flower beds & veggie patch perimeter the home with landscaped & native planting to the front elevation.
Indulge&Inspect: Paul 0457 307 387.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$225 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
Encounter Lutheran College
Port Elliot Primary School
|5 Wright Street Port Elliot SA 5212||Primary||Government||2.65 km|
Victor Harbor R-7 School
|LOT 100 The Parkway Victor Harbor SA 5211||Primary||Government||2.73 km|
Victor Harbor High School
|LOT 11 George Main Road Victor Harbor SA 5211||Secondary||Government||4.71 km|
|Investigator College - Goolwa Campus||2 Glendale Grove Goolwa SA 5214||Combined||Non-Government||12.1 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.