There is plenty of room for all the family, or a great retirement home with room for visitors / grandkids to come and stay. In strolling distance to the high school, Encounter Lakes Caf & swimming beach and an easy bike to the beachfront.
By appointment only please, call Paul: 0457 307 387 or any other member of the team to book a suitable viewing time.
Sizeable family home offering 5 bedrooms & 2 living areas for the whole family to enjoy.
• Modern home located in Encounter Bay.
• Brand new floating floor laid throughout the property & new carpet to the bedroom wing.
• Generous open-plan floor with formal lounge room a full of natural light.
• Securely fenced both front and back, safe for young kids & pets.
• Spacious & light master bedroom with private ensuite and walk in robe.
• The 4 other bedrooms are all spacious and completed with built in robes.
• Ranch inspired kitchen with stained timber bench tops & white cabinetry.
• Integral appliances include: wall oven, gas cook top & substantial refrigerator space.
• Widespread of glazing letting all-natural light inside.
• Family 3 way bathroom is finished in white & taupe tones & includes a deep bath.
• Insulation is in all interior & external walls – helps on cutting down power costs
• Alfresco entertaining under the colorbond “Outback” verandah, fully paved with sandstone color pavers perfect area for everyone to enjoy
• Double Garage UMR for 2 cars plus carport
• Securely fenced, low maintenance and easy-care succulent garden
An affordable, spacious home with triple-fronted driveway offering loads of space for your boat/caravan/trailer.
Located in quiet location, this home is ideal for dual living or large families. A great spot that is close to Investigator Collage, Encounter Bay sporting grounds, Victor Harbor ring route & less than 5 minutes to the beach.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|