Surrounded by natures treasures.
This is your chance to live in harmony with nature, embrace the natural landscape of rolling hills & valleys, bordered by the winding Hindmarsh River & filled with magnificent tall gums, wild Kangaroos in the beautiful scrublands, abundant birdlife & room for a sheep or a cow or two!
Inspect & explore this beautiful retreat by personal appointment – Paul 0457 307 387 / Joanne 0407 524 401.
Reside in comfort in the cherished colonial style home, a spacious residence with return verandah’s to all 4 sides, enjoying a north-south elevation to capture the warm winter sunshine & cool summer breezes.
• 20.2hectares (approx. 50 acres) comprising a mixture of paddocks & natural bushland & fertile river banks.
• Water licence for 2800kl annual supply from the Hindmarsh river – pumped to various storage tanks for Stock & Grounds.
• A substantial 180,000l rainwater storage supplies the house & immediate garden.
• Land comprises rolling hills & valleys with heavy soil & is rich with granite rock bordering the river banks.
• Separated into securely fenced & gated paddocks – 4or 5 as required. Cattle yards for stock.
• Beautiful tall gums dot the countryside, natural bushland with Kangaroos & native flora & fauna.
• Spectacular & panoramic ocean views are enjoyed from the top elevations of the property.
• Industrial 30mx12mx4m height clearance implement shed & workshop – interior pitch clearance of 7.62m – perfect for storage of vehicles, farm implements & caravan. A personal bathroom & WC in attached annexe – 3-phase power to both shed & home.
• Historic sawmill ruins- “Sawpit Farm” takes Its name from the original sawmill plus original Labourers hut still standing (just).
• Solidly constructed & substantial brick veneer home with solid brick ends & internal brick feature walls -comprising 4 generous bedrooms.
• Tall 9’ ceilings – quality floor tiling – extensive insulation to ceiling, internal & exterior walls.
• Timber country kitchen -jarrah cabinetry, wall oven, dishwasher, huge walk-in pantry store, abundant workspace & generous overhead & underbench cupboard storage.
• Formal dining room – patio doors to front verandah – full wall floor to ceiling built-in timber & glass display cabinets.
• Family living / lounge room – solid feature walls exposed brick – wood combustion heater – R/C Air conditioning
• Master bedroom with huge En-suite bathroom – family 3-way bathroom has large spa bath – Bedrooms 2,3, & 4 are complete with built-in robe storage.
• Home garden planted with native & ornamental trees, various fruit trees, abundant flowering roses.
A rare and unique offering. Call Joanne 0407 524 401 to make a time to view over this property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|