Your search for small acreage living is over, you will not find another rural allotment within 20min of Wagga as well set up as this private paradise!
Ideally suited to a horse enthusiast or hobby farmer Summerset Park’ offers the perfect balance of country living in a convenient location.
Fully renovated, the impressive five bedroom home highlights;
- Generous open plan kitchen with ample storage, bench space and two breakfast bars
- Polished timber floorboards throughout creating a warm atmosphere
- Spacious carpeted bedrooms, each with built in robes plus an additional home office area
- Family friendly open plan living/dining
- Extensively serviced with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, slow combustion fireplace and eco-friendly solar hot water system
- Sunny front deck as well as an over-sized outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the generous rear yard
- The tree-lined property is 29 acres in size featuring seven paddocks, each with water serviced by a central lane-way
- The list of impressive improvements continues with a 20×7m (approx.) powered workshop, six stables, chicken coop, hay shed, machinery shed, cattle yards, day yards & round yard
- The property is serviced by town water with an additional 100,000L underground tank and 4x 7,500L tanks to service the lawns/gardens
This exceptional property is well worth an inspection and will not last on the market long!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$338 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|