Property ID: 18624610
Showcasing the very best in modern design with spacious open-plan living, intimate lounge and separate upstairs sleeping quarters, this property is a standout. The main living area takes full advantage of the North-East aspect and opens out on to the private alfresco entertaining.
Featuring unrivalled quality finishes with Grohe German made tapware throughout & handmade wrought iron balcony. The designer kitchen is fitted with stone benchtops, smoke mirror splashback, stainless steel Smeg appliances and feature lighting.
The king size master bedroom features a lavish ensuite with spacious walk in robe. The two additional bedrooms offer queen size bedding options and one has a balcony.
Additional features include:
- Over 200sqm of living (as big as most 4 bedroom homes)
- Zoned reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Single garage with remote & internal access
- Provisions made for lift access to first floor
- An abundance of storage options, laundry shute
- A walk to everything lifestyle with cafes, restaurants and Wagga’s CBD virtually on your doorstep.
This is the last Townhouse left out of the six. Act quickly to secure this fabulous property.
Directions – the front townhouse is 114 Tarcutta Street, Eurdein Lane is next to this property.
|Building / Floor Area||233 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||131|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|