A classic red brick cottage, providing a quiet retreat for easy living! Open plan and light filled featuring three queen sized bedrooms and two bathrooms with a wood fire plus split system for thermal comfort. Low maintenance lawns and gardens and a large powered shed with reverse cycle heating and cooling plus a carport to the side. An easy 30 minute commute to Wagga, enjoy the quite family lifestyle on offer at The Rock.
- Three queen sized bedrooms with BIR’s the main with an ensuite
- Modern kitchen features electric cooking
- Formal Lounge and separate dining room
- Family bathroom with a separate toilet
- Wood Fire and split system heating and cooling
- Large powered shed with reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Rear yard access to the shed
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Solar Panels
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions we are requesting that tenants are conditionally pre-approved prior to inspecting properties.
This can be easily done using the ‘Book an Inspection/apply now button on your preferred Real Estate Portal or direct using One form
You will then be sent a confirmation message via SMS/Email. Your application process will start from there and you will then be contacted by our leasing consultant to arrange a suitable time, it’s that Easy!
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 6925 8322 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|