Picturesque > Productive > Lifestyle Property
Had enough of the city? This lifestyle property with stunning views of surrounding mountains, valleys and rivers could be your escape.
Nestled in the gourmet triangle between Orange and Mudgee in the picturesque Wellington valley, ‘Drummond Hill’ features:
- 360 degree panoramic garden views and modern, spacious 4 bedroom bungalow
- Garden and property superbly watered by the nearby Macquarie River
- The opportunity to be part of a new community. Wellington is known for its community spirit, fresh farm produce & innovative farming
- Run some cattle, sheep and horses or grow your own veggies and roam free across the 38.81 hectares (95.9 acres) of gently undulating land
- Just an hour from the gourmet wine regions of Mudgee and Orange
- Zoom or work from home or school with high speed NBN network
- 10 minutes into town to cafes, supermarkets, mountain biking and hiking trails or have a swim at the new aquatic centre
- 20 minute scenic drive to wakeboarding, water skiing and sailing at Lake Burrendong recreational area
- Excellent schools in Wellington or neighbouring cities Dubbo and Orange
- Entertain your friends and family in this dress-circle country location with scope for a B&B and approved sub-division
What are you waiting for? Discover your new found freedom this year.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|