Boasting a prominent corner address in the heart of Bossley Park, this comfortable family home presents a spacious single storey layout and a north facing outdoor entertaining zone framed by easycare gardens. Complete with a council-approved extension, it offers recently refreshed interiors with scope to further update. This low maintenance abode is nestled in a neighbourly street with two frontages, just 350 metres to Stockland Wetherill Park and close to the T-Way. It is also set in the William Stimson Public School catchment and moments to Mary Immaculate Catholic Primary School.
• Generous lounge and dining area plus a family room
• Sunny entertaining patio and child-friendly garden
• Granite kitchen has gas fixtures, good sized study
• Three bedrooms have built-ins, ensuite to master
• Optional 4th bedroom, separate laundry & single garage
• Freshly painted, new floors and window coverings
• Excellent potential to add a granny flat (STCA)
• Opportunity for first homebuyers and investors
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?